Safe Care was formed as a partnership business in 2009 with the acquisition of AMOLA Cleaners. This acquisition brought many advantages to our company such as absorbing skilled and disciplined labor force and reputed client portfolio.
Currently we are growing rapidly in line with industry growth. Managing labor, retention of existing workforce and high standard of relationship maintained with clients are Critical Success factors of our growth.
From the inception of the business, we have been maintained almost 100% client retention ratio, which indicates our capability of satisfying client’s ever increasing needs.
To be a main success environment service provider who use green technology and meet environmental and social sustainability in Sri Lanka.
- To capture considerable proportion of consumer surplus in the sector.
- To introduce innovative green environmental solution
- To support our client’s to meet their Corporate Social Responsibility(CSR) in terms of their environmental sustainability
- To offer employment opportunities to the low income generated families in the country to uplift their living standards.
- To ensure social well being of the workforce.